Tuesday 21 April 2009

The loss of yet another cat...

Spring might have sprung but I am feeling rather low after the loss of yet another cat – Lawrence – one of my two Devon Rex boys. It was only the week before when I found that Epen another of my six cats had died in the garden. I am finding it very difficult to do anything at the moment as he used to follow me wherever I went in the garden. For the first few days I tried not to think about him but yesterday the realisation set in. I have had many cats over the years, but he was rather special. I will post about the garden in a day or so when my brain has calmed down.

5 comments:

  1. Will I am so sorry. It is so hard to loose a pet. They are like family. I am a cat lover as well. I dread the day something happens to mu sweet Kiki. They each have their own little personalities and have so much to offer us. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your sad news, my heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Will. How unbearable. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sad, I'm sorry to hear that, Will. By coincidence, I know two other people that have lost their pet cats within the last week. They were also really devastated. Cats are really very endearing pets, despite what people say about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's terrible, I'm so sorry. Pushkin and I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message about this post